- STEPHANIE - Manager
Stephanie was born and raised in Houston, TX and has now lived in Ohio for 4 years with her husband Kevin. She has a love for massage and holistic health. Stephanie has two Boxer Dogs that she enjoys treating like her kids!
- Aimee - LMTAimee Received her degree in massage therapy from Cuyahoga Community College has been practicing as an LMT for over 15 years. Aimee holds a bachelor’s degree in Communications from Cleveland State University, which only enhances her ability to provide an excellent client experience. Aimee is certified in Thai massage, pregnancy massage, cancer massage and Reiki I. Her specialties include deep tissue, therapeutic and treatment of chronic pain issues as well as post injury rehabilitation through massage.
Aimee’s favorite part about massages helping her clients regain quality of life through the reduction of pain. Massage has improved her life by helping to helping her manage autoimmune issues including fibromyalgia and Menieres.
When Amy is not working she enjoys traveling all things food and wine, knitting, yoga and most of all hanging out with her husband and her almost 17 year old for baby Harley.
- DOUG - LMT
Douglas Perry is a graduate of The Cleveland Institute of Medical Massage. He has been practicing for 6+ years and specializes in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Myofacial and Positional Release. He has a passion for wellness and enjoys all facets of massage!
- ELIZEBETH - LMTLiz received her massage therapist licensing through Cortiva Institute in Chicago and began practicing massage during 2007. She also received a Bachelor’s in English, is a trained Doula, and has certification in Reiki I. Liz has been working with Soothe Massage and Wellness since April 2014 and specializes in deep tissue, sports massage, and prenatal.Liv’s favorite part about massage is helping people heal their bodies. Massage improved her life by helping Liz become more intune with her own body.Outside of work she enjoys gardening, biking, yoga, running, softball, and reading. One fun fact about Liz is that she is left handed!
- Jaime - LMTJamie became a licensed massage therapist through Cleveland Institute of Medical Massage. She began practicing massage during 2008 and has been a part of the Soothe Massage and Wellness team since July 2016. Jamie specializes in swedish massage and deep tissue.Jamie’s favorite part about massage is helping people to feel better. Massage has improved her life by helping Jamie relieve stress and manage chronic pain.Jamie enjoys playing video games and watching movies outside of work. She also loves cats!
- Jess - LMTJess received her massage therapy license through Cuyahoga Community College. She began practicing massage in 2016 and has been working with Soothe Massage and Wellness since May 2017. Jess specializes in sports massage and prenatal massage.Her favorite part about massage is how massage people can benefit from massage in different ways, such as the physical, emotional, and mental benefits. Massage improved Jess’ life during her battle with breast cancer. Her experience with massage post surgery made a huge impact on her recovery and lead to her becoming a massage therapist.Jess enjoys being active, running, soccer, taking her dog to the park, and spending time with her family. Also, she has a twin brother and they are complete opposites!
- Laura - LMTLaura earned her massage therapy license through the Ohio College of Massotherapy. She began practicing massage during 2001 and has been on the Soothe Massage and Wellness Team since April 2017. Laura specializes in myofascial release, prenatal massage, and massages that are 90 minutes or longer.Her favorite part about massage is being able to work thoroughly on each muscle, which is why she loves to perform massages that extend past 60 minutes.Massage improved Laura’s life by helping her to feel more relaxed, she even feels that performing a massage can have the same benefits for her as meditation.When not at work Laura enjoys outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, studying about alternative health, and spending time with her family and grandkids. One fun fact about Laura is that she loves to get lost and find her way home without a GPS!
- MATT - LMTMatt became a licensed massage therapist through Harmony Path School of Massage Therapy. He began practicing massage during 2009 and has been working with Soothe Massage and Wellness since July 2015. Matt specializes in swedish massage, myofascial, trigger point therapy, Thai yoga, and passive range of motion.Matt’s favorite part about massage is being able to slow down the pace of life, and be in the moment. Massage improved his life by helping him be more empathetic towards others.Matt also enjoys camping, music festivals, video games, board games, painting and gardening. One fun fact about Matt is that he can hold his breath underwater for 4 minutes!
- OLEKSANDER - LMTOlek became a licensed massage therapist through Tri-C East and began practicing massage during 2014. He is also certified in Thai Yoga massage. Olek has been working with Soothe Massage and Wellness since March 2016. He specializes in sports or therapeutic massage, Thai yoga, deep tissue, and movement or stretching during massage.Olek’s favorite part about massage is helping others and being able to stay physically active. Massage has improved his life by making him more aware of healthy practices and giving him the ability help others do the same.Olek enjoys running, karate, reading, and various activities with friends. He has also had jobs in karate!
- PATRICK - LMTPatrick began practicing massage during 2001and graduated as a licensed massage therapist through Harmony Path School of Massage. He also received an additional degree through Cleveland Massage School and Advanced Body Work. Patrick first became a part of the Soothe Massage and Wellness team in March 2010. After a brief break he rejoined us in August 2016. Patrick specializes in craniosacral therapy, myofascial release, migraines or cluster headache relief, TMJ, and reflexology.Patrick’s favorite part about massage is being able to assist his clients. Through massage Patrick has found a job that doesn’t feel like work because he loves being a massage therapist.When he is not working Patrick enjoys golfing, going to movies, and acting. He also happens to be a professional actor, graduated from American Musical and Dramatic Academy, and has performed on all five stages at Playhouse Square.
- Sarah - LMTSarah has been practicing as an LMT since 2013 and is a graduate from the National Institute of Massotherapy. Her areas of specialty are Deep Tissue, Swedish and Trigger Point massages. Sarah’s passionate about helping others and improving her clients ailments. Her career as an LMT has better developed her intuition and awareness. She enjoys exercising, Boxing and time with family…..someone with a great sense of humor!